Rules for using my stock
make sure you credit me as a photographer and stock holder in your description.
2. Provide a link to this page on your creation, please.
this item so that it is easier for people to link their way here!
4. Do not just place this on a background and call it good, use your creativity
5. ~DO NOT~
steal this, it is my art work.
6. You can us it for any manipulation, graphics work of any kind... just please- as referred to in 1 and 2
- Please credit me as the photographer and provide a link on your deviation that sends people back here.
7. Also, please leave a comment here
with a link to your work. I would love to see what you did with it!!
8. No, you do not need my permission
before you use it, just as long as you credit me
and leave a link to your work
in the comments below
9. Last, but not least... Be creative and have fun!
~~I hope some of you find this piece useful! ~~
Please, check out my gallery and "watch me" for more stock photos!beccab-323.deviantart.com/gall…